Anyone ever been to Oliver Twist? I’m a sucker for a fresh loaf of bread at restaurants. You’ll catch me filling up on every last piece before the salad even comes out. So at Oliver Twist they serve you fresh bread with this herb butter, umm fresh bread and a delicious butter… I’m in heaven. I was determined to try and make it at home. Although it isn’t exact, it’s pretty good. Obviously it can be used to butter bread but also with pasta, baked potatoes,veggies, on top of fish or a steak. If you’re like me, you could probably use it on use about anything. Will last in your refrigerator for about 10 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- 1 Stick of unsalted butter
- 1 TBS. parsley
- 1 TBS. basil
- 1-2 Cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Leave butter out to soften.
- Chop parsley, basil and mince garlic.
- In mixing bowl, blend softened butter with basil, parsley and garlic.