Normally I’m all about presentation with food. But with this recipe, not so much. This is one of my favorite ways to make green beans. Some of my recipes tend to get complex with ingredients however this recipe only calls for two. Its perfect for beginners as I started making these green beans in my teens, way before I developed any knowledge in the kitchen. Eat as a side dish with meat or fish of your choice!
Recipe: “Never TOO Much Butter” Green Beans
- Green beans, about 1 lb. per 3-4 people
- Butter, start with 2 TBSP
- Start by washing off your green beans and laying them to dry. Also, I usually snap both the ends off.
- Heat butter over medium-high heat, once melted throw green beans in. Be careful not to burn the butter, browning the butter on the other hand, is what we’re going for.
- Allow the beans to sauté in skillet for 15-25 minutes, stirring often. Adding more butter as needed. When they start the wilt and brown up, they are finished.